Brain freeze? Memory lapse? Senior moments? Whatever you want to call it,
thousands of attorneys have experienced it. The good news? You can do
something about it!
The benefits of improved memory are endless.
• Save time in court preparation
• Make polished presentations to jurors and judges without notes
• Become a better listener in the courtroom
• Cross-examine with confidence – no more missed opportunities because
your memory failed you
• Remember names of jurors in trials and clients in other professional settings
• Develop better concentration
• Reduce stress, worry less about forgetting to make a crucial point
Join nationally recognized memory training consultant, Paul Mellor, for a session that will improve the way your mind retains facts. Learn techniques to improve your memory and learn how to apply these techniques to your everyday practice. Mellor’s objective is to show you how a trained memory can increase your efficiency and productivity in all aspects of law. He will shred the myth that memory cannot be enhanced and will help you lay a foundation for total recall.
AGENDA (note slightly earlier start time than usual)
8:15 A.M. Registration
8:40 A.M. Welcome & Introduction
8:45 A.M. Deposition Demonstration
Introduction with demonstration displays the lighting speed
of a trained memory. You will see the ease of remembering
information from a deposition. Emphasis is placed on why we
forget and how we remember.
10:15 A.M. Coffee Break
10:30 A.M. How to Speak Without Notes to Jurors
Discover secrets on how to present a case without notes.
Learn step by step techniques on how to draft your remarks,
prepare your mind, and deliver a powerful presentation. To
keep the jury in the palm of your hand, you’ll have to let go
of your notes.
12:00 P.M. Lunch Break (on your own)
1:00 P.M. Cross Examination with Confidence
Using the two-step formula in recall, you will acquire the skill
in remembering to ask key question during cross examination.
Use of examples and illustrations help reinforce the proficiency
when dealing with those on the witness stand.
2:30 P.M. Refreshment Break
2:45 P.M. Remember Names and Faces of Jurors in Trial, Clients in the
Presentations, and in Other Professional Settings
You will learn the FACIAL Formula to quickly remember a
name. Attention is placed on concentration techniques and
focusing on recalling the name correctly. Use of pictures and
examples create a proven system in correctly matching a name
to a face. You will learn how to remember first names, last
names and groups of people.
4:15 P.M. Adjourn
BONUS! BONUS! BONUS! Your registration includes Mr. Mellor’s 305-page book, MEMORY! How to Remember Anything.
Reviews from ICLEF Participants of Paul's program
- Excellent speaker. Very good application for us. Also helpful to focus on
"soft" skills of law versus all black letter.
- Outstanding program & presenter.
- Very interesting & helpful!
- Very helpful and clever suggestions.
- Extremely interesting, superbly presented - and useful!
- Could not be better or more interesting.
- Excellent! So applicable to our practicing law!
- Well prepared and impressive.
- Unique - useful training that is applicable professionally and personally.
- Really enjoyed his enthusiasm and passion. The variety of techniques
- Very impressive! Very interesting!
- He was a fantastic speaker - one of the best I have hear at any CLE.
- Challenging! Practical application, superb delivery! A genius in his field!
- Very entertaining. Appreciated the applicability to both law & everyday life.
- Presentation was very interactive - great teaching techniques (held
- Outstanding. Excellent presentation & subject matter highly relevant.
Available in coordination with the LIVE Seminar in Indianapolis only...
Please CLICK HERE to make your reservations online with the Omni Severin Hotel or do so by calling 800-843-6664 or 317-634-6664. Please mention ICLEF and the code N2000484 when calling to book your reservation. Rates and Reservations are subject to availability.
Book your corporate rate for ICLEF with the Indianapolis Downtown Marriott by CLICKING HERE or calling 1-800-MARRIOTT. Please mention ICLEF and the code OGW when calling to book your reservation. Rates and Reservations are subject to availability.
Please CLICK HERE to view the parking options surrounding ICLEF.