You must select a location to proceed.
There was a problem adding this course to your account. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact our support department at (877) 880-1335.
Adding Registration, Please wait...
You must be logged in to perform this action.
INTRODUCTORY INTERDISCIPLINARY COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE TRAINING
The Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum has partnered with
the IACP to provide a comprehensive two-day training that will help
legal, mental health and financial professionals gain a strong foundation
in Collaborative Practice. Taught by a highly experienced interdisciplinary
team, the training focuses on the skill sets of each profession and the
integration of those skills in the process. Participants will be introduced
to the theories, practices, and skills needed to begin a Collaborative
practice. This program will also be helpful to those who wish to refresh
their initial Collaborative training experience and deepen their
understanding, while networking with other colleagues in the
NO NEED TO TRAVEL FAR...
ICLEF is bringing Internationally acclaimed trainers Mariette Geldenhuys,
Barbara Kelly, PhD, and John Twitchell, CDFA right here to the Hoosier state to
teach a two-day Introductory Interdisciplinary Training, which meets
IACP Standards and is designed to provide you with the foundation
necessary for success as a Collaborative practitioner.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• How the collaborative team process works, the professionals involved
and the wisdom of teams
• Advocacy in a collaborative context and understanding advocacy needs
• The importance of neutrality
• Understanding of interest-based negotiation
• Knowledge of Spectrum of Interest/ Core Concerns
• Facilitation of an initial client meeting and how to explain the process
• Overcoming resistance and perspectives of fairness
• Comprehensive Team Protocols, screening and process design
• Professional team preparation and critical debriefing
WHAT IS THE IACP?
The IACP is the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals,
an international community of legal, mental health and financial
professionals working in concert to create client-centered processes
for resolving conflict.
VISION: Transform how conflict is resolved worldwide through Collaborative Practice.
MISSION: IACP supports Collaborative Practice as a conflict resolution option worldwide by;
• Establishing & upholding the essential elements, ethical & practice
standards of Collaborative Practice;
• Fostering professional excellence by educating and providing resources
to Collaborative practitioners;
• Leading and integrating the Collaborative community; and
• Promoting the growth of Collaborative Practice
For more information about IACP and its committees, visit www.collaborativepractice.com______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CLICK HERE for Original Program Brochure with Agenda
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:Please make your reservations with the Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel by CLICKING HERE. Specially discounted $129 room rates are available for ICLEF participants, but the "cut off" date is August 20th, 2019.
|12 CME Hours
|14 CPE Credit Hours