Advanced Individual Bankruptcy Chapter 7 & 13
An ICLEF Masters Series Seminar
This is a LIVE, in-person, Seminar Only!
The 2023 ICLEF Master Series Seminar, Advanced Individual Bankruptcy Chapters 7 & 13 (6 CLE Hours / 1.0 Hour Ethics) will be held at the Blue-Chip Casino Hotel & Spa, 777 Blue Chip Drive, Michigan City, Indiana on Thursday - Friday, June 15-16, 2023.
The faculty is planning a great program and looks forward to a very enjoyable session discussing Chapters 7 & 13 Consumer Bankruptcy issues. The program is limited to 42 attendees.
Please note that we expect the program to sell out this year, so plan to register early.
- Mark S. Zuckerberg - Seminar Co-Chair, Bankruptcy Law Office of Mark S. Zuckerberg, P.C., Indianapolis
- John M. Hauber - Seminar Co-Chair, Chapter 13 Standing Trustee Southern District of Indiana, Indianapolis
- Hon. Robert E. Grant, United States Bankruptcy Court, Fort Wayne
- Douglas R. Adelsperger, Adelsperger Law Offices, LLC, Fort Wayne
- Harley K. Means, Kroger, Gardis & Regas, LLP, Indianapolis
- Christopher L. Muniz, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Indianapolis
- Susan J. Roberts, Assistant United States Trustee, Northern District of Indiana, South Bend
- George Vogl, Managing Director, Stretto, Inc., Irvine, California
Thursday, June 15, 2023(Central Time Zone)
1:30 P.M. Registration
2:00 P.M. Program Begins
3:30 P.M. Break
3:45 P.M. Program Resumes
5:15 P.M. Program Adjourns for the Day
5:30 P.M. Hosted Reception Begins (Guests of Attendees are Invited to Attend)
7:30 P.M. Reception Ends
Friday, June 16, 2023
(Central Time Zone)
8:00 A.M. Registration Desk Opens - Continental Breakfast for Attendees & Faculty
9:00 A.M. Program Begins
10:30 A.M. Break
10:45 A.M. Program Resumes
12:15 P.M. Seminar Adjourns
*All times listed are LOCAL times – MICHIGAN CITY is in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE.
OVERNIGHT ROOM RESERVATIONS
RESERVATIONS: Reservations can be made by calling Blue Chip Reservations at 888-879-7711 and asking for the discounted block under the ICLEF Group or mention Group Code: ICLEF23. Rooms are available in the Spa Blue Tower for $119.00 (+Tax)
The block will be held until 6/1/23 at which time any unused rooms will be released back into the hotel's general inventory. Rooms will still be available for the group (pending availability).