After you purchase this material it will be downloaded to your ICLEF Online Account. After logging in to your ICLEF Online Account simply click on the "My Account" tab to access the materials.
Note: All ICLEF Publications are protected under © copyright laws of the United States and may not be disseminated, by or through any means, without prior written approval of the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF), 230 East Ohio Street, Suite 300, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204 // ph: (317) 637-9102 // fax: (317) 633-8780 // e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through Indiana’s new crowdfunding rules, small businesses and entrepreneurs are able to tap into the “crowd” in search of investments to finance their business ventures.
Faculty Instructors and Content Coverage:
N. Davey Neal, Clark, Quinn, Moses, Scott & Grahn, LLP (Indianapolis)
- Davey will be serving as the Program Chair and Moderator
Hannah Kaufman Joseph, Katz & Korin, PC (Indianapolis)
- Hannah is a front-line securities attorney who helped draft the
Adam H. Berry, Political Bank.com (Carmel)
- Adam is a former aide to Governor Pence, who is now guiding a start-up
through early funding rounds.
Noelle M. Sykes and Alex B. Glass
Indiana Secretary of State Office, Securities Division (Indianapolis)
- Noelle and Alex will provide information from the regulator’s standpoint.
Some of the coverage to include:
• Crowdfunding activity in Indiana
• An update on the JOBS Act – what’s happening at the federal level
• An update on what’s happening in Indiana’s private placement market
• An update on the State’s legislative agenda and changes to Indiana’s
8:30 A.M. Registration & Coffee
9:00 A.M. Program Begins
10:30 A.M. Coffee Break
10:45 A.M. Program Continues
12:15 P.M. Adjourn
To receive CLE credit for an ICLEF ON DEMAND seminar you must watch the ON DEMAND program in its entirety. ICLEF is unable to award partial CLE credit for viewing ICLEF ON DEMAND seminars.