You must select a location to proceed.
There was a problem adding this course to your account. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact our support department at (877) 880-1335.
Adding Registration, Please wait...
You must be logged in to perform this action.
Gain The Edge! Negotiating To Get What You Want
A NATIONAL SPEAKER SEMINAR
AGENDA9:00 A.M. Introduction – The “Car Negotiation Story”9:10 A.M. Discuss Latz’s Golden Rules of Negotiation, including:
- Setting aggressive – yet realistic – goals
- Information is power – so get it!
- Increasing leverage by strengthening your alternatives
10:30 A.M. Break
10:45 A.M. Negotiation Ethics – Part I, including discussion of Stalking Horse Scenario and its:
- Morality – is it right or wrong?
- Ethics or Legality – does it cross the legal or ethical line?
- Effectiveness – does it work?
11:15 A.M. Discuss Negotiation Strategies, including:
- Using objective criteria with “tough negotiators”
- Using timing to your advantage 12:00 P.M. Lunch (on your own)
1:00 P.M. Discuss Negotiation Strategies, including:
- Designing offer-concession strategies
- Controlling the agenda
1:30 P.M. Prepare to Negotiate Simulation, including:
- Learning information-gathering techniques
- Analyzing interests vs. positions
- Creatively generating options
2:00 P.M. Negotiation Simulation 2:30 P.M. Analyze Negotiation Simulation, including
- Evaluating Lessons Learned – what worked and what didn’t
2:45 P.M. Break
3:00 P.M. Discuss Negotiation Strategies, including: - Problem-Solving vs Competitive Strategies - Impasse-Breaking Strategies - Countering “Negotiation Games”
4:00 P.M. Negotiation Ethics – Part II, including discussion of The “False Promise” Scenario and its: - Morality – is it right or wrong? - Ethics or Legality – does it cross the legal or ethical line? - Effectiveness – does it work?
4:30 P.M. Adjourn
Please make your reservations with the Hilton by CLICKING HERE or calling 317.972.0600. Please mention ICLEF when calling to book your reservation. Rates and reservations are subject to availability.
|6 CME Hours
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Tougher Topics Of Employment Law
(Live Individual Webcast)
Recent Developments In Employment Law 2021
Worker's Compensation Institute 2021