The American Institute of Architects recently released updates on key documents: B101, A101, A102, A401, and the A201. The program will discuss changes in these documents as well as key concepts that remain. The program will focus on the A201. Here are some of the areas that will be addressed:
• A detailed examination of the new insurance exhibit.
• An analysis of the submittal responses.
• Changes which affect the claims process
• Adverse weather conditions.
• Rights of the parties as it relates to termination
• Concepts that remain the same: waiver of consequential damages, initial decision maker, and the majority of language is unaltered.
8:30 A.M. Registration & Coffee
9:00 A.M. Program Begins
10:30 A.M. Coffee Break (15 Minutes)
12:15 P.M. Lunch Break (On Your Own)
1:15 P.M. Program Resumes
2:45 P.M. Refreshment Break (15 Minutes)
4:30 P.M. Adjourn
Available in coordination with the LIVE Seminar in Indianapolis only...
Please CLICK HERE to make your reservations online with the Omni Severin Hotel or do so by calling 800-843-6664 or 317-634-6664. Please mention ICLEF and the code N2000484 when calling to book your reservation. Rates and Reservations are subject to availability.
Book your corporate rate for ICLEF with the Indianapolis Downtown Marriott by CLICKING HERE or calling 1-800-MARRIOTT. Please mention ICLEF and the code OGW when calling to book your reservation. Rates and Reservations are subject to availability.
Please CLICK HERE to view the parking options surrounding ICLEF.