THIS PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT!
To be put on a waiting list, please contact Marie at 317-637-9102, ext. 236.
Experience nature at its finest at Potawatomi Inn Resort and Conference Center. Restful comfort on the shores of beautiful Lake James, one of Indiana’s largest lakes, located within the natural setting of historic Pokagon State Park, forms the backdrop for this year's program.
This Year's Discussion Topics
- Tips for a successful Medicaid process and resolving issues if Medicaid is denied
- Traps and creative solutions for dysfunctional families
- Estate Recovery
- Miller Trust management and issues
The ICLEF block of rooms will be held until July 24, 2018. Reservations can be made by calling the Central Reservations line at 877-563-4371 or by visiting the state park inns website, Potawatomi Inn. The group code to use is 0824IC.
- Lake front setting with large sandy beach front
- Pontoon Boat rentals available on site
- Adult and child bicycles available for rent at the inn and the park campstore
- Small watercraft also available for rent (Kayaks, Paddle Boats, Row Boats)
- Dock space available on a first come basis
- Indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna
- Staffed Activity Room that offers daily activities and crafts for young and old
- Game room
- Exercise Room
- Guest Laundry
- Unique Gift Shop featuring Indiana made products as well as regional products
- Free Wireless Internet throughout the Inn
- Complimentary Coffee/ Hot Tea Station
- Satellite Television
- DVD Players available for rent at the front desk, please bring your own DVDs
- Bonfire pit near the Lake
- ATM on property
- Free parking
- Many lounging areas throughout the Inn many with fireplaces
- Full service Dining Room with a cozy fireplace
- Courtyard café for lighter fare with inside and outside dining
- Large sun porch facing Lake James
- Spacious Sundeck connected to the Inn a great place to sit and relax
August 24, 2018 - Day 1
1:30 P.M. Registration outside of the Ballroom
2:00 P.M. Program Begins
3:30 P.M. 15 Minute Refreshment Break
5:15 P.M. Hosted Reception on the Sun Deck overlooking the lake
Special Thanks to our friends at both ElderCounsel and Krause Financial Services for helping to sponsor this year's event!
August 25, 2018 - Day 2
7:45 A.M. Breakfast Time
8:30 A.M. Program Continues
10:30 A.M. 15 Minute Break
11:45 A.M. Adjourn - Safe Travels Home!
State Park Entrance FeeThere is a gate fee of $7.00 for in state vehicles or $9.00 for out of state vehicles.
State Park Amenities
- Nine walking trails throughout the park ranging from easy to moderate with the longest trail at 2.2 miles in length. Eleven miles of total walking pleasure (Power wheelchair available for use by people with mobility limitations at the Nature Center). Two trails are accessible with power wheelchair.
- Bike trail 1.6 mile in length which connects the campgrounds, Nature Center, Saddle Barn and Inn
- Campground equipped with flush toilets, hot water and showers. Sites also have picnic tables and fire ring. Electricity also available
- Concessions open seasonally for camping area and beach
- Fishing - Bass, bluegill, walleye, crappie, northern pike and catfish just to name a few. Licenses are available at the Park Office.
- Nature Center - Exhibits on park’s natural and cultural history. Staffed by an interpretive naturalist to help with your discovery of nature at its best.
- Shelters throughout the park, some featuring a fireplace, picnic table, fire ring and grills.
- Stables offering guided horseback riding as well as pony rides for the younger set. Hayrides also available upon request.
- Large swimming area with a bathhouse and concession area