YOU NEGOTIATE EVERY DAY...
In fact, your ability to effectively negotiate may be the most critical skill you possess. Yet most negotiate instinctively or intuitively. This seminar will help you approach negotiations with a strategic mindset. And make no mistake – no matter how much you’ve negotiated, you can still learn. Adding that one new tactic may be the difference between winning and walking away empty-handed. Martin Latz is one of the nation’s leading experts and instructors on negotiating techniques. A Harvard Law honors graduate, Marty will help make YOU a more effective lawyer.
15 Skills You’ll Learn
• Latz’s 5 Golden Rules of Negotiation
• Strategies to get past “No” – if all appears lost
• 1st offer dynamics – when to make it and when to wait
• Ways to gain leverage when seemingly powerless
• Secrets to success in emotionally charged negotiations
• Powerful agenda control techniques
• Deadline and timing tips
• Competitive techniques vs. problem solving strategies
• Tactics to generate creative solutions
• Powerful information gathering methods
• When to share information – and when to keep it
• When to hold – and when to fold
• Ways to deal with untrustworthy adversaries
• How to keep options open while building future relationships
• The difference between “puffery” and unacceptable lying
Available in coordination with the LIVE Seminar in Indianapolis only...
Please CLICK HERE to make your reservations online with the Omni Severin Hotel or do so by calling 800-843-6664 or 317-634-6664. Please mention ICLEF and the code N2000484 when calling to book your reservation. Rates and Reservations are subject to availability.
Book your corporate rate for ICLEF with the Indianapolis Downtown Marriott by CLICKING HERE or calling 1-800-MARRIOTT. Please mention ICLEF and the code OGW when calling to book your reservation. Rates and Reservations are subject to availability.
Please CLICK HERE to view the parking options surrounding ICLEF.