The 2017 Advanced Consumer Bankruptcy Roundtable (6 CLE Hours / 1.0 Hour Ethics) will be held at the ICLEF Conference Facility, 230 East Ohio Street, Fifth Floor, Indianapolis on Wednesday, November 1, 2017. The faculty has planned a great program and looks forward to discussing current issues and emerging trends in Chapters 7 & 13 Bankruptcy. The program is limited to 46 attendees.
- Mark S. Zuckerberg, Seminar Co-Chair, Bankruptcy Law Office of Mark S. Zuckerberg, P.C., Indianapolis
- Deborah J. Caruso, Seminar Co-Chair, Rubin & Levin, P.C., Indianapolis
- Hon. Basil H. Lorch, III, United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Indiana, New Albany
- Hon. Jeffrey J. Graham, United States Bankruptcy Court, Indianapolis
- Joseph M. Black, Jr., Chapter 12/13 Standing Trustee, New Albany Division, Seymour
- Kevin P. Dempsey, Clerk, United States Bankruptcy Court, Indianapolis
- Prof. Pamela Foohey, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington
- Nancy J. Gargula, United States Trustee, Region 10, Indianapolis
- John M. Hauber, Chapter 13 Standing Trustee, Southern District of Indiana, Indianapolis
- Michael J. Hebenstreit, Whitham Hebenstreit & Zubek, LLP, Indianapolis
- David R. Krebs, Hester Baker Krebs LLC, Indianapolis
Seminar Registration will begin at 8:30 A.M. on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 with the seminar beginning promptly at 9:00 A.M. The program is scheduled to adjourn by 4:30 P.M. We plan to once again have Andy Charbonneau of “Cappuccino Bars for Hire by Zzzestpresso” providing a Premium Coffee Bar service from 8:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
Luncheon – A catered lunch buffet will be provided to all program attendees beginning at 12:15 P.M.
8:30 A.M. Registration
9:00 A.M. Program Begins
10:30 A.M. Coffee Break
10:45 A.M. Program Resumes
12:15 P.M. Lunch (PROVIDED)
1:15 P.M. Program Resumes
2:45 P.M. Coffee BReak
3:00 P.M. Program Resumes
4:30 P.M. Adjournment
Available in coordination with the LIVE Seminar in Indianapolis only...
Please CLICK HERE to make your reservations online with the Omni Severin Hotel or do so by calling 800-843-6664 or 317-634-6664. Please mention ICLEF and the code N2000484 when calling to book your reservation. Rates and Reservations are subject to availability.
Book your corporate rate for ICLEF with the Indianapolis Downtown Marriott by CLICKING HERE or calling 1-800-MARRIOTT. Please mention ICLEF and the code OGW when calling to book your reservation. Rates and Reservations are subject to availability.
Please CLICK HERE to view the parking options surrounding ICLEF.