After you purchase this material it will be downloaded to your ICLEF Online Account. After logging in to your ICLEF Online Account simply click on the "My Account" tab to access the materials.
Note: All ICLEF Publications are protected under © copyright laws of the United States and may not be disseminated, by or through any means, without prior written approval of the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF), 230 East Ohio Street, Suite 300, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204 // ph: (317) 637-9102 // fax: (317) 633-8780 // e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chuck Kidd and Kevin McGoff bring ethics to life in an enjoyable fashion! Fast moving and interactive. Since 1996, VIGNETTES OF LEGAL ETHICS™ has utilized video clips and scenarios to help illustrate potential ethical violations. And there is always something new each year. Due to time constraints, not all subjects listed below are able to be covered. If there is an issue that you specifically need help with that is not covered in the program you attend, take time to come up and talk with our faculty either on a break or at the conclusion of the program.
8:30 A.M. Registration & Coffee
9:00 A.M. Program Begins
10:30 A.M. Coffee Break (15 Mins)
12:15 P.M. Adjourn
Here's a sampling of the ethical categories:
* Attorney Fees / Fee Agreements / Non-Refundable Fees
* "Sticky Fingers"
* Social Networking / Social Media
* Client Confidentiality
* Corporate Disputes
* Decorum / Civility in the Courtroom / Candor to the Tribunal
* Ex-Parte Communications
* Inadvertent Cell Phone Transmissions
* Law Office Technology
* Lawyer Advertising
* Mediation Ethics
* Multi Jurisdictional Practice
* Neglect / Failure to Communicate
* Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality
* Publicity - Judicial Criticism; Trial Publicity
* Substance Abuse (including information on Indiana`s Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program -- JLAP)
* Transactional Practice
* Who Really is the Client?
To receive CLE credit for an ICLEF ON DEMAND seminar you must watch the ON DEMAND program in its entirety. ICLEF is unable to award partial CLE credit for viewing ICLEF ON DEMAND seminars.